Easier said than done. It took over 5 years for me to make some changes to the website. I built this website with Steph back in December 2014. One thing I wanted to keep was the color scheme and some of the pages the way she seen them.
I was able to accomplish that.
While the changes are not that dramatic, they were necessary. Being able to embrace change became easier when I knew the changes were essential to moving forward with our charity. This website needed to be multiple device responsive and I think we're there now.
What's new you asked, or maybe you didn't.
- New easy to use contact forms all over the website. Safe and secure as it doesn't store your email address.
- Sponsorship opportunities. We have a page full of information on how you can help us help others at our live event fundraisers.
- New application / contact forms for our Best Day Award, Emotional and Financial support.
- Easy navigation. We streamlined our website menu and made it more user friendly.
- Added an Events page. When we're able to schedule shows again, they will be posted on that page. All the info for the show and online box office in one place.
We're going to celebrate being able to embrace change by giving out a few gifts. Stay tuned to this website and our social media pages for more information. If you know of a family that could use our help. Please fill out our contact form by clicking here.
Thank you. JD Marshall Co-Founder of "A Mission Of Love".