Help us, help others.
"A Mission Of Love" is a 501(c)3 national childhood cancer non profit organization. We currently have multiple sponsorship opportunities available. Such as...
- Best Day Award.
- Comedy 4 Cancer Shows.
- Concerts 4 Hope performances.
Our "Best Day Award" is a gift to a child battling cancer we give out each month. During Christmas we take this to another level and give out multiple gifts. We even select a family to help them provide a great Christmas for the warrior battling cancer and their siblings. Sponsors for this can select one month to assist us or can sponsor an entire year worth of gifts.
In return we will notify the family that your company assisted with the gift. Promote your sponsorship on our social media pages and on the Best Day Award recipients page. If you would like to be one of our sponsors. Please fill out the form below and for more info on the "Best Day Award" click here.
We're looking for sponsors for our live event fundraisers. We're entering our 5th year of running Comedy 4 Cancer shows. Besides hosting a laugh out loud stand up comedy show for hundreds of guest. We also conduct a 50/50 raffle and multiple gift basket raffles. All proceeds from the event are given to local childhood cancer families.
- Ticket Package. The average ticket price per show ranges from $15.00 to $25.00. We also have table seating offered at discounted prices. When your company purchase a table or more than 10 tickets. They will be mentioned on all of our social media pages, all event pages and mentioned at the opening and closing of the show.
- Promotional Package. Have your company logo on all flyers, posters and tickets for a show.
- Venue Donation. If you have a venue that seats 300 people or more. Here is an opportunity to help out childhood cancer families in need. You will receive a tax deductible receipt upon request for the rental value of your venue. Earn revenue from selling food and drinks at the show. Your venue will be promoted on all social media pages we operate, print material, our online box office, our family of websites and mentioned in any media for the show.
- Total Package. It pretty much says it in the title. You will receive the following.
- Company logo on all promotional material.
- Sponsored by mentioned on all promotional material, online box office, all social media pages, event pages, website and any media request we do for the show.
- Tickets to the performance upon request.
- Tax deductible receipt.
- Your company can provide promotional material to be handed out or placed on tables at the event.
We're also looking for gift basket donations and sponsors for our family of websites. Since we're a 501(c)3 national non profit charity we can provide tax deductible receipts upon request.
For more information on how you can help us assist childhood cancer families in need. Please fill out the form below.